Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This Definitely is My Kind of Cool Aid

I have no idea why it's taken me so long to post this beautiful polish. I'm sure you've seen Cult Nails - My Kind Of Cool Aid before and have heard about how Maria of R3Daily started the company, so I won't go too much into it. Maria is a fellow blogger who did what I think we all dream of and started her own line of incredible nail polish! This was her very first polish to hit the market and I made sure to order as soon as it came out. I then proceeded to fall in love with it haha.

My Kind Of Cool Aid is a pretty lavender-gray shade with delicate silver, blue and pink shimmer in it. The shimmer is borderline, what I would think of as, secret; so it is subtle but still very pretty. I wish I could have gotten it to show up more in my pictures; my camera wasn't having it though haha. Next time I wear this I'll try to catch the shimmer, but in the mean time check these pictures out!


indoors with flash



I couldn't get the shimmer to come out to play much but it's beautiful, subtle, classy, and glamourous. I am not exaggerating at all either haha. What do you think of My Kind Of Cool Aid - do you already own it or plan on picking it up one day?

Also, When Cult Nails gets 5,000 likes on Facebook they are going to have a major sale where the polishes will be $5 (aka 50% off!) so please be sure to like them on Facebook so you too can get your hands on My Kind Of Cool Aid and some of the other gorgeous shades!


  1. This kind of shade is so beautiful!

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at
    Maybe I see you there :)

  2. What a lovely colour! Neutral with out being boring. ♥