Background





Monday, October 25, 2010

Suzi Says..

I have to be honest, I hate how many OPI polish names have Suzi in it. I get that it's her company, but I find it a little obnoxious how often it's used. That being said, I do love the color of Suzi Says Feng Shui. I've been wanting this color ever since it was released but never got my hands on it. Last week I got a mini of it as an extra in an awesome swap I did, so I finally got to try it! Now I know for sure, I absolutely positively need a full-size bottle of this ASAP - I loooove it.


sunlight

shade

inside

I didn't mind painting with the mini brush and holding the mini bottle as much as a lot of people seem to. I also think it funny how similar these three pictures ended up looking - almost identical hand position, that almost never happens for me :) I just really like everything about this color, I think it looks good with my skintone. Must get the full size!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a lovely creme. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks pretty, I think it'd look prettier in real life though.
    I never knew a person called Suzi made OPI.
    My FOTD. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Suzi in so many names. Hell - I don't like a lot of their names. It's like they're trying too hard to be cute or funny. Anyway. This is a great color.

    ReplyDelete