Background





Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've Got A Fever.. And The Only Cure Is... More Holo!

Hooray if you got the Saturday Night Live reference! I love that skit. Today I'm going to show you one of the Milani Holos, Hi-Res. It's chock full of purple and holo goodness - for under five dollars! Life doesn't get much better than that in my book.


Silly hand postion in the sun, to try and get the holo on as many of my nails as possible for the picture haha.


Shade, the holo sometimes shows in the shade/indoors (which you'll see below) and sometimes doesn't so I wanted to show you what it looks like without the holo showing. Still very pretty I think.


Inside!

I really like the Milani holo polishes, especially this one. I think they were really well done. It's extra awesome that Milani made them core, unlike some nail polish companies we know... Whether or not you're a holo addict like I am, I think these are a great buy. A lot easier to find than those elusive China Glaze and OPI counterparts. I know these have been out for a while, so which ones do you have?

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway :)

5 comments:

  1. i bought four of these, but my favorite, hands down, is cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny coincidence- I just finished applying Hi-Res and decided to check my rss feeds while waiting for it to dry. I clicked Jeweled Tips and the first thing I see is a picture of my nail polish lol. That made me smile :)
    P.s.- I love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. Hopefully you can stop by! I have 2 great giveaways going on :) (Overall Beauty Mineral Make-Up & $25 Gift Card to any of Safeway's stores (Vons, etc).

    -Ai Mei
    http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hi-Res! I think I have all of the Milanis holos except the gold one (though I might have caved and bought that one, too, I just don't recall).

    ReplyDelete
  5. jbrobeck, your holo week inspired me to post this!

    Allison, haha I love that coincidence!! It is so pretty, I bet it looked awesome on you!

    KarenD, I need to come play in your stash somedayyy :) haha

    ReplyDelete