Background





Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catherine The Grape

Today I have an older OPI polish to show you! It's OPI - Catherine The Grape. This isn't easy to find, but it's not incredibly hard to find either... kind of in between haha. It's not readily available in stores, but you can find it online still I believe. I got this with a few other polishes in a swap with a really sweet MUAer and I'm so excited to finally have my hands on it! I also like the name, it fits the polish. The color absolutely reminds me of a grape, so I have pretty nails that also make me a little bit hungry for fruit haha!


sunlight
shade


inside

As you can see, Catherine The Grape is reddish-purple with soft gold shimmer. Depending on how the light hits this on your nails, it's going to look a little different, which is fun. Like in my shade picture it seems like a slightly darker purple, but indoors you can see the shimmer and it picks up more of the red in the color. I really like how this has character but is still a somewhat subdued color, you know what I mean? This feels perfect for fall to me right now, just fits with the weather :)

3 comments:

  1. :) How pretty! I love polishes with really fun or interesting names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love catherine the grape! will have to pull it out again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great purple! I have this one on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete