Background





Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Sew Psyched Guys

I really thought I posted about this weeks ago, but I guess not haha. So I have Essie - Sew Psyched to show you today! This is a gorgeous dusty green with what I call secret shimmer. The shimmer is very subtle and not unlike what many Chanel colors have shimmer-wise. I've worn this twice already and really like it a lot - check out the pictures!
sunlight
shade


inside

If you click on the first picture you can see the silvery hints of shimmer the polish has, which gives it some added depth. Many people have said this is a dupe for Rescue Beauty Lounge - Diddy Mow, but I don't have that to compare myself. There are a lot of pictures out there that are enough for me to say just owning one or the other is probably good for most people. :) This was very easy to work with, Essie's formula has gotten a lot better with the last few collections. I used to really not buy them at all because of it, but I'm changing my stance on that now. Essie has been putting out some awesome greens lately, don't you think?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! And have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate, and if you don't then have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like in the sunlight it's a very obvious green! But in the shade it looks like a grey!

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete