Background





Monday, September 6, 2010

Monarch Masquerade... Perfection in a bottle?

I have a serious love for Diamond Cosmetics' Monarch Masquerade. Like indescribable love. Whenever anyone on MakeUp Alley mentions making a Diamond Cosmetics order, I am always saying they have to add this to their cart. Have to! Why? Because in my humble opinion this is perfection in a bottle. I can never get enough purple polishes in my life, but I keep coming back to this one. I wear it a lot. This pretty was what made me decide I needed back up bottles. I'm considering building a small army of bottles of this; it's a little sick haha. Do I even need to mention that this is in my top 5 favorite polishes? Because it is.

outside!
outside, shade

inside

Looking at these pictures makes me want to wear it again. It's super opaque, 1-2 coater. That makes me happy. Less coats= less of me making a mess around my nails. But seriously, if you order from DC, do yourself a favor and include this one. If you like purple even the tiniest bit, this color won't disappoint. And I'm done gushing about this now. I saved my favorite for the end of Diamond Cosmetics week! Could you tell? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a pretty shade:-)
    Neway, i just found your blog and it's really cute!
    maybe if you have time you'll pass by mine and follow me :)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is so gorgeous, i totes want it!

    ReplyDelete