Background





Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Twilight Violet

Day three of Diamond Cosmetics week! I know that layering is usually for Wednesday, but it's comng tomorrow, so stay tuned :) I was in the mood to show you pink/purple today! Despite the word Twilight in the name, this polish has nothing to do with vampires or anything of that nature. I'm absolutely not a fan of vampires, Twilight, or any of that stuff but I do like Twilight Violet! When I got this I thought it was going to be more...violet haha. And on some people it pulls a little more purple, but on my skin it seems to be mostly pink; with purple influences though haha. Once I got over my purple expectations I realized I like this color a lot! See the prettiness below...

sunlight!

shade, which made the camera decide the polish was a whole other color haha. Clearly the purple part of this polish is making the camera nutso in the shade, sorry!

indoors

I think my index finger in the first picture is color accurate. The best part about this color? It has secret shimmer! I know some of you are big into the secret shimmer, so this is right up your alley. And for under three dollars, how can you go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment