Background





Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wild Orchids Are Gray?

If you've ever talked to me about nail polish, you know I have a pretty serious love affair with Color Club. My first ever back up bottle of polish was a Color Club (Wild At Heart, naturally). So everytime they come out with new collections I get excited. Today I'm going to show you Wild Orchid from the latest collection, Untamed Luxury. This ended up being the only color that was a 100% must have for me, but I'm sure eventually some more will make their way to my stash one day haha.

The only thing that I don't like about this color is the name. Orchid in my mind is kind of a pinky-purple color, right? Otherwise this is perfect! Check it out.

outside, sun


outside, shade


indoors

This is a gorgeous color! Can you see the shimmer? It's a little subtle, but still awesome. Click to enlarge the pictures to see it better. I think I'll be wearing this shade a lot. I also think there are a lot of interesting ways that layering could be used, with Wild Orchid as the base color. In fact, I'm going to show you four different layering ideas tomorrow! Get excited :)

Did you get any colors from the Untamed Luxury collections? If not, which ones are on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment